George Benson - Breezin'
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress, Los Angeles Pressing
Date of released: 1976
Category: Jazz, Funk / Soul
Style: Jazz-Funk, Soul-Jazz br>
Download link (FLAC, MP3):
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Phil UpchurchWritten-By – Bobby Womack
Soloist, Piano [Acoustic] – Jorge DaltoWritten-By – Leon Russell
Six To Four
Bass – Phil UpchurchSynthesizer [Mini-Moog], Soloist – Ronnie FosterWritten-By – Phil Upchurch
Soloist, Electric Piano – Jorge DaltoWritten-By – Jose Feliciano*
So This Is Love?
Soloist, Electric Piano – Ronnie FosterWritten-By – George Benson
Written-By – Ronnie Foster
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Tracebob Music Co.
- Published By – Skyhill Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Utom Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – J & H Publishing Co.
- Published By – Communicated Music Co.
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Claus Ogerman
- Art Direction – Ed Thrasher, Lockart*
- Bass – Stanley Banks
- Clavinet, Piano [Acoustic] – Jorge Dalto
- Co-producer [Production Assistant] – Noel Newbolt
- Design – Peter Palombi
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Mini-Moog] – Ronnie Foster
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Henderson
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – George Benson
- Liner Notes – Al Young
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Photography By – Mario Casilli
- Producer – Tommy Lipuma
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Rhythm Guitar – Phil Upchurch
NotesCapitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles pressing denoted by ✲ stamp in runouts (may be faint).
Variant features "Contains: This Masquerade" printed on the cover.
"First pressing covers" do NOT incorporate the RIAA seal
or promote "This Masquerade" as part of the artwork,
as seen here Breezin'
Recorded & Mixed at Capitol Records, Hollywood, on January 6, 7 & 8, 1976
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Hollywood
Track A1 published by Unart Music Corp./Tracebob Music Co. (BMI)
Track A2 published by Skyhill Pub. Co., Inc. (BMI)
Track A3 published by Utom Music Pub. Co. (BMI)
Track B1 published by J & H Pub. Co. (ASCAP)
Track B2 & B3 published by Communicated Music Co. (BMI)
Phil Upchurch appears courtesy of CTI Records
Ronnie Foster appears courtesy of Blue Note Records
Jorge Dalto appears courtesy of Spring Records, Inc.
Harvey Mason appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc. • a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Inc. • 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, Calif. 91510 • a Warner Communications Company • Made In U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A, on label): S41,262
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B, on label): S41,263
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched / 2 ✲ stamped): BS-1-2919 LW2• 2 ✲
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched / 2 ✲ stamped): BS-2-2919 LW2• 2 ✲
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, B2, B3): BMI
- Rights Society (B1): ASCAP
- Other (Price Code, on spine): 0698
- Pressing Plant ID: ✲
|BS 2919||George Benson||Breezin' (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2919||US||1976|
|none||George Benson||Breezin' (8-Trk, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||US||1976|
|WB 56 199, BS 2919||George Benson||Breezin' (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 199, BS 2919||Europe||Unknown|
|BS 2919||George Benson||Breezin' (LP, Album, Pit)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2919||US||1976|
|WB 56 199, BS 2919||George Benson||Breezin' (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 199, BS 2919||Netherlands||1976|